Planning to travel anytime soon? Time to secure a Yellow Passport or an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis at the Bureau of Quarantine Office (BOQ).
Have a seamless application by submitting all the needed requirements and securing a schedule online.
Here are the steps you need to do to apply for a Yellow Passport or Certificate of Vaccination
- Sign up for a BOQ account. The agency requires applicants to register through an email account, and needs to verify it before proceeding with BOQ Account Registration.
You can start the registration process by visiting icv.boq.ph.
2. Fill out the online registration form. Make sure all the information are correct as stated on your Philippine Passport
3. Have a soft copy/ picture of your passport information page, vaccination cards (front and back) and upload them as instructed.
4. Select a convenient schedule and BOQ satellite office for you to have your requirements verified and to pick up your Yellow Passport or Vaccination Certificate!
Bureau of Quarantine Satellite Stations in Cebu are in:
1. Robinsons Galleria, Cebu City
2. Mactan Newtown, Lapu-lapu City Cebu
5. Pay for the processing fee to secure the chosen schedule. Several payment options are available- like Maya, GCash, Credit card, payment centers and more.
6. Be at the Bureau of Quarantine Satellite Office on your scheduled slot and bring with you your submitted requirements for verification.
7. Pick up your yellow passport after verification and printing.